Loryta SD49225XA-HNR 2MP 25x Camera Auto Tracking

Erikg

n3wb
Reaction score
My first auto Tracking camera and I can not figure out how to enable the auto tracking. I have logged into the camera directly and in blue iris but can't seem to find the settings. Is there a tutorial or did I get old firmware. I purchased from amazon but it was listed as auto Tracking so I assumed it was updated.

concord

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Check out the following youtube videos, maybe an older PTZ, but maybe the menus are similar; the last one starting at 2:55 for auto tracking. Seems like you need to create an IVS rule for detection area on the camera...

Last edited:

Erikg

n3wb
Reaction score
The Dahua video helped all the way up until setting the rule. When I am drawing the box for the rule it starts out green like in the video but I cant close the box and make it blue. My mouse will not let go of the line. When i click on save it errors and says draw rule. Any suggestions?

Erikg

n3wb
Reaction score
Update: Turns out it was chrome causing the problems. I switched to internet explorer and after downloading and clicking multiple plugins and security warnings finally was able to draw the rule like in the videos. The camera is now auto tracking as expected.

tibimakai

Known around here
Reaction score
I had this issue as well, and when I was done with the square, at the last point I'm using the right button on the mouse.

Erikg

n3wb
Reaction score
I have not gone back to chrome to try it again to see if it will work now. I am on a laptop and figured out a 2 finger tap will break the line and allow it to be closed and saved. I am pretty sure i did try 2 finger tap and right click in chrome with no luck. I am really liking the camera so far. Now if only I can figure out how to get it to focus in on the head and not the main torso of the person.