Lost Bracket for Dahua Mini PTZ?

mjonline

n3wb
Reaction score
I realize this is a stretch. But I'm at a loss. I have a working Dahua SD1A404XB-GNR that I have misplaced the bracket for.
These are special low profile mini-ptz's that come with a flat mounting bracket. There is virtually no way to mount cam without it.
I hate to toss it. Ive looked every where online. Im attaching a dwawing from Manual. GNR is same without WiFi.
You can see the bracket on bottom that snaps onto locking tabs.

If anyone has one or knows where I can buy it I'd be greatful.

Thank You

MJ

SD1A404XB-GNR.JPG

eggsan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I had the same issue, but with a missing mounting plate for dahua/imou turret. If everything else fails, you may try diy with a electrical metal raise cover. Not sure about your specific ptz model, but understand the screws of the ptz could slide into the metal raise cover, just like my turret camera. Measure/marks the screw holes into the metal box cover. Probably the 4-1/2” cover, is about the same measurement as the original mounting bracket. Good luck!

For reference:

mjonline

n3wb
Reaction score
I had the same issue, but with a missing mounting plate for dahua/imou turret. If everything else fails, you may try diy with a electrical metal raise cover. Not sure about your specific ptz model, but understand the screws of the ptz could slide into the metal raise cover, just like my turret camera. Measure/marks the screw holes into the metal box cover. Probably the 4-1/2” cover, is about the same measurement as the original mounting bracket. Good luck!

For reference:

Thanks eggscan
that may be the route I have to take. May be worth spending an hour or so to save a $180.00 Cam

eggsan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Yes, only consider as your last resort, with no more options, while the electrical metal box cover is quite inexpensive. It looks that the included dahua mounting plate attach to the ptz by rotating clockwise. Just copy the screws “footprints” (scrap with paper and pencil), then over-impose into the metal box cover. If you still have the original included dahua screws (3), drill a smaller hole (see the YT video), with enough space to pass the screw head. If the original screw are not available, try a flat head (not sure about size, probably #6 or #8)

Last edited: