Low Frame Rate Wansview NCM625GA Q2

JKCND

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi -

I have just purchased and installed the wansview ncm625GA Q2 on a 6 foot ethernet cable to my router. I can't get anything higher than 1 fps per second (mostly .7 fps) and a bit rate just over 100kbs. I have looked at the settings and they are set a much higher maximums. I reset the device to defaults and still no change. I use tinycam android app and can't seem increase the fps. I have some old 480p tenvis cams and they are wireless running at 10fps and 180kpbs so it's not my network or ISP.

Any advice? I am open to sending it back and could really use a recommendation for 720p or 1080p PTZ camera under $75.

thanks,

JKCDN

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi -

I have just purchased and installed the wansview ncm625GA Q2 on a 6 foot ethernet cable to my router. I can't get anything higher than 1 fps per second (mostly .7 fps) and a bit rate just over 100kbs. I have looked at the settings and they are set a much higher maximums. I reset the device to defaults and still no change. I use tinycam android app and can't seem increase the fps. I have some old 480p tenvis cams and they are wireless running at 10fps and 180kpbs so it's not my network or ISP.

Any advice? I am open to sending it back and could really use a recommendation for 720p or 1080p PTZ camera under $75.

thanks,

JKCDN
send it back...wansview is junk....you can get a great dahua fixed turret starlight 1080p camera that is GREAT at night for 100...see dahua starlight threads