LPR camera mount suggestion

Is that a vacant block next to your house or is it part of your land?
The second a house goes up on you will lose that view point.
the build requires 6 meters as a setback from the road so the view point should be there post build . i will get a z12 and start from there i guess.

The road is a circuit so car will always enter or exit from that spot. So should be doable front or rear.

the build requires 6 meters as a setback from the road so the view point should be there post build
Look where the next house along is.
Then draw a line from there to your driveway and assume they build up to the boundary.
That's going to leave you fuck all view for a camera.
And that's just the wall. There'll be a roof on top of that too at the exact same height as your camera but sticking out beyond the wall.
By all means stick a camera there but be prepared to point it the other way once the neighbours build their house.

Reactions: chonky
Look where the next house along is.
Then draw a line from there to your driveway and assume they build up to the boundary.
That's going to leave you fuck all view for a camera.
And that's just the wall. There'll be a roof on top of that too at the exact same height as your camera but sticking out beyond the wall.
By all means stick a camera there but be prepared to point it the other way once the neighbours build their house.
may should put it in the letter box then ?

Really you need to weigh up the options available to you and make a decision about where is the best spot right now.
The best spot might not be the easiest spot or it might not be the best spot forever.
You seem pretty adamant that you have to capture cars coming from the right of your house, what's wrong capturing them coming from the other way?

I think you're best to put it in the location suggested here.
Orange is where I'd place the camera and red is where I'd put the camera towards.
Remember, this camera will only do one task, capture license plate. If you need an overview camera as well, add another camera.

View attachment 204298

You're on a pretty curvy road, that is on a slope and your house isn't parallel to it at any point, the angles are gonna be hard to judge.

Really you need to weigh up the options available to you and make a decision about where is the best spot right now.
The best spot might not be the easiest spot or it might not be the best spot forever.
You seem pretty adamant that you have to capture cars coming from the right of your house, what's wrong capturing them coming from the other way?

I think you're best to put it in the location suggested here.

You're on a pretty curvy road, that is on a slope and your house isn't parallel to it at any point, the angles are gonna be hard to judge.
Reason for getting it on right is cause the cars enter and some time stop on that side.

But you are right, I will just have to try it out. I have ordered Z12.

Will keep you guys posted once i have it in place .

Thanks heaps every one

Various solvents and roundup tend to kill green things relatively slowly

If i was to mount the camer on left of the house and get plate where that blue car is. Would it work ?

Probably. But at least cut those weeds and gain 10+ft more

Reactions: RyanB