LTS camera question

shaggymc

n3wb
Reaction score
I have a LTS CMIP8912 (Hikvision 2412) and recently upgraded it to the 5.3.0 firmware. In doing so I believe I broke the link between my HA(Vera) setup and the camera. Prior to upgrading, my HA controller would poll the /onvif/snapshot location at the camera's IP and provide a photostream from the camera. Now it just fails. I saw on a forum post recently that in the firmware 5.2.x (it was Hikvision, I believe) it changed to requiring the username and password as a prefix to the IP address as well as changed the snapshot location to /Streaming/channels/1/picture.

Did the LTS firmware update move the location as well? Is there a way to downgrade to a prior firmware?

Thanks

CodeSmoke

n3wb
Reaction score
I'm also trying to get the snapshot URL as well. Anyone got the LTS / Hikvision cameras talking to vera on firmware version 5.3.6?

Another weird thing is if I go to /Streaming/channels/1/picture it locks up the camera. I ran the onvif device manager and it didn't find any snapshot url.

Last edited by a moderator:

jrfuda

n3wb
Reaction score
Did you ever solve this? I'm having trouble getting snapshot from all my firmware 5.3x LTS cameras.