Man Attempted To Steal From My Trash

rahhazar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
In crook county, the land lord has to pay fines if the recycling is mixed with trash. Till this day people mix it up. Tenants don’t give a f or bother dumbing their garbage in the next bin.

beginning of 2021 we removed the extra % for garbage fine knowing people have changed due #climate change propaganda but yet it did get worse with weekly fines.

It’s an occurring payments that we have to pay for out of our pocket.

J Sigmo

Known around here
Reaction score
The endless come-ons that one gets for credit cards, etc., and which have personal information and can be used by someone to apply for a credit card in your name, etc., are a royal pain. If one has to shred that stuff, it takes a reasonable amount of time, and you need a decent shredder to eat through full envelopes, especially those with fake cards in them. So it's an expense that the senders of that junk mail impose on their "victims".

Have you all seen "The Burbs"? If not, I highly recommend it as one of the most hilarious, well scored, well photographed, well directed, and well edited movies of all time.

This scene fits this thread quite well:

jd415

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Speaking of trash this just happened today, this guy decides to throw his entire meal in the street right in front of my house. Watch in slow motion and turn up the volume. LPR got his car but he didn't have front plates.

Why do I have so many trash incidents, first the garbage truck throws the trash bag back to my house, then this homeless guy tries to steal my trash and now this:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Speaking of trash this just happened today, this guy decides to throw his entire meal in the street right in front of my house. Watch in slow motion and turn up the volume. LPR got his car but he didn't have front plates.

Why do I have so many trash incidents, first the garbage truck throws the trash bag back to my house, then this homeless guy tries to steal my trash and now this:

Wow.. Los Angeles.. not what I recall seeing in all those Hollywood Movies...

I'd probably move more cameras out to cover the street if this is typical.

jd415

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
@mat200 yea its getting so bad here in LA, so much crime its insane and I live in a "good" area.

Too difficult to run wires through the concrete slab, I have 2 dummy Axis cameras behind those walls to scare away bad guys but they obviously don't care.

Attachments

Last edited:

th182

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score

What an ass!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J Sigmo

Known around here
Reaction score
Some people are inconsiderate, self-centered, unthinking slobs. I never have understood littering. Is it really that much trouble to keep your trash in the car and simply take it in, or put it in a trash can? Such minimal effort required. These are the same people who abandon their shopping cart right behind your car in a parking lot because it would be just too much effort to take the cart back to a cart return. The world owes them a livin'! I'll bet I know how they vote, too. ;)

rahhazar

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Some people are inconsiderate, self-centered, unthinking slobs. I never have understood littering. Is it really that much trouble to keep your trash in the car and simply take it in, or put it in a trash can? Such minimal effort required. These are the same people who abandon their shopping cart right behind your car in a parking lot because it would be just too much effort to take the cart back to a cart return. The world owes them a livin'! I'll bet I know how they vote, too. ;)
people too sleepy for that, C’mon man.

hasoon

n3wb
Reaction score
@mat200 ok fine maybe not "stealing" but what if (not this guy) someone is going threw your trash and trying to steal your identity looking for papers that has your name, DOB, address, ect.
Paper shredder! Yes, people steal identities that way! And if you call the cops for someone stealing paper from your trash can they dont care and will tell you to buy a shredder.