Marina theif apprehended

bababouy

Known around here
Reaction score
This is a customer of ours here in Florida. We observed these guys cutting the fence and trying to steal an outboard from one of our customers boats. The police were notified and showed up several minutes later to apprehend these guys.

badmop

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
woo woo, that's how you do it, get these people, stop them all! :)

blake

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Wish my night vision looked that good!

fbnoise

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Cool service and whoever spotted those guys live is awesome.

Just my opinion but you should have blurred these guys faces in the dock video before posting:

Seemed like they were just having a good time, maybe in the wrong place, but harmless and cops even let them go, shook their hands. No reason to have them possibly get ID'd by someone, but maybe you don't include location info and there's not much chance of that. In that case, never mind, until google starts scanning our faces and ID'ing people via YouTube videos.

badmop

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Yea, I wouldn't be happy if it were me on a video online, just like those youtube prankers running around pranking people and then putting them in their videos online. I'm a private person, just not into that myself. Some of the YT prankers are so annoying.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Its really simple, if they dont want their faces on youtube, dont trespass. Otherwise they are fair game.

fbnoise

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
fenderman now you're starting to show your age. :) I had a "get off my lawn" moment when I caught a kid pissing on my house (party next door), but he said sorry like 5 times and I never had a problem again. Now, I could have posted his pic on the interwebs for all eternity, but I was a kid once and I wasn't perfect either. That kid is now in med school. One day he might save my ass.