Memory leak

chevelle01

n3wb
Reaction score
I know this has been covered a million times I thought I had made it so Windows wasn’t able to update the video drivers but it must have done it as I dont recognize the driver I’m using and have a memory leak.

ive tried using the driver recommended in wiki but the links are dead and I can’t find the one that is recommended I’m using a i5-6500 hp elitedesk 800.
I have 2 issues and think they may be related but not sure I also get video tearing or ghosting the video seems to drag in playback and then the memory leak.
Where do I find the recommended driver or another one that works without trial and error on a bunch of them.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I get the page below when I use my PC on Google Chrome and go to the first link, as here.
And FYI, info in it's readme.txt says it's for Win 10.

iDriver_021020.jpg

pov2

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I get the page below when I use my PC on Google Chrome and go to the first link, as here.
And FYI, info in it's readme.txt says it's for Win 10.
If you look carefully the driver version is different.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
If you look carefully the driver version is different.
It is but it's the latest and might, just might, solve your issue. Intel replaced the earlier with it.
I'd give it a try.....it'll either work for you or not....roll those dice!

chevelle01

n3wb
Reaction score
Well I tried installing 2 out of the 3 drivers listed and get this error message. The driver I didn’t maybe the one I’m using it’s in the 7000’s I didn’t check the exact number to know for sure tho. Guess when I get another chance I’ll try it too. Other then that I’m debating on reinstalling windows. Anymore ideas?

Attachments