Meth head?

GlassCurtain

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I had a really odd encounter the other day. I don't know if she has mental health issues or was on drugs or what but I was working late and I didn't lock the front door. This lady comes in talking gibberish to herself. I told her if she needed to get out of the heat she could sit a bit until she cooled down. I asked her if there was someone I needed to call for her. Everything she said was incoherent gibberish. I kept telling her we were closed and she needed to leave. Eventually she left. It was just a weird interaction. She never really said anything coherent except she mentioned something about being a lot lizard.

GlassCurtain

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Nice of you to let her come in to cool off. But yeah it was time for her to move on. I thought a lot lizard was a truck stop prostitute. I could be wrong.
It's summer in southeast Kansas and the sun is brutal this time of year. But yeah, she needed to go. And yes I googled it. A lot lizard is a trucker prostitute. :)

Last edited:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I thought a lot lizard was a truck stop prostitute. I could be wrong.
And yes I googled it. A lot lizard is a trucker prostitute. :)
Jeez, I'm 73 and today I actually learned something new. I likely won't recall it when I hear it again but for now, I learned something new.
Good ol' IPCamTalk.....what an amazing, valuable resource... :cool:

JDreaming

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Good thing you have nice and clear security cameras around to capture events like that in case she pull the victim card on you. Because you
were alone with her at the time, it could be he said, she said situation with out the camera if she accuse you of anything in the future.

GlassCurtain

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Good thing you have nice and clear security cameras around to capture events like that in case she pull the victim card on you. Because you
were alone with her at the time, it could be he said, she said situation with out the camera if she accuse you of anything in the future.
That's one of the first things I did when I started working here. We had 2 800x600 cameras. We now have 9 5mp cameras.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Look on the bright side, It could have been worse....

Yeah, cops could have shown up, did what they could lawfully do to protect the owner, law-abiding customers and the property, then got sued or suspended because somebody broke a nail, lost a hair weave or felt they were being singled out because of their race.......WTF.

You couldn't pay me enough to be a cop, especially in these woke, blue-governed cities. :mad: