microseven question

jon2

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Hi all i hope your all staying safe and well,
I've purchased a M 7. i'm just waiting for it to arrive i know it may be a few weeks but no worries. anyway before it come's i have a couple of questions some of you may know the answers to. i'm sure you will. i have a Dahua SD42212T-HN. I have it powered using the 24v power block. so the M7 comes with a splitter cable 1 goes to the camera 24v power and 1 to the mic cables. so the 24v 1 nothing to do except plugin .. but will i need to reduce down the cable going to the mic cables from 24v to 12v. . and also would it be a good idea to put some type of muffler on the mic pickup to reduce wind noise. as anyone setup this type of mic and is they any pictures of the wiring setup. if i need a 24v to 12v reducer wiil this one from ebay be ok .

As an eBay Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

eggsan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
asking, because the step down converter is from dc-to-dc

jon2

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
if you need an ac to dc conveter, the following may work. The 3-Amps version will be sufficient for your needs. Good luck and stay safe!

Thank-you..i will have a look on ebay uk it may arrive more quickly if not i will order this one.. thankyou for spotting my mistake. its why i ask questions they was a time i didn't and ended up making a right pigs ear of something.,,