Mini PTZ: 2nd generation

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
Not much detail from Monica yet, besides the picture. The product is in testing phase and will cost less then the current Mini PTZ

blake

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I'm guessing it will cost less due to the ir change upfront.

alphawave7

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hmm..must be a Chrome issue...I paused ghostery and it still didn't werkie.

Larebear

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Monica told me today on whatsapp that the new model will be out by the end of the month. Guess she means the end of December since it's already the end of this month. :)

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
Monica told me today on whatsapp that the new model will be out by the end of the month. Guess she means the end of December since it's already the end of this month. :)
I guess she likes you more, she wouldn't tell me when the model is out :)

if the spec is correct, the current one uses IMX222 and the new on will be IMX322.

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
So the specs basically confirms they are using IMX322 + S2L

Here is example I found from another cam (btw same view as that 5MP low light I am waiting for) using the same sensor, not too exciting for getting the detail for that view, but decent quality nevertheless. I am only speculating but it might be a minor improvement from 1st gen.

And another major change is the IR face plate. It says invisible IR and from the available picture and the front face plate looks matte:

Last edited by a moderator:

dmanindfw

n3wb
Reaction score
Well crap, I was about to order my first one but now am hesitating. What are your thoughts klasipca...order first gen or wait for second gen? Looks like they improved it AND at a lower cost. So, are they using cheaper components, something has to give?

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
Well crap, I was about to order my first one but now am hesitating. What are your thoughts klasipca...order first gen or wait for second gen? Looks like they improved it AND at a lower cost. So, are they using cheaper components, something has to give?
Well, it's really your call if you want to wait a bit longer, for me the wait is more tolerable since I have 3 of these already, but I do want better image quality and hopefully the new sensor will deliver on that. Check with Monica when you can order the new one.

Jeffi

n3wb
Reaction score
HS-SCB415IP-V10-(E) seems quite nice. Price is good, hopefully they do not save in their quality. I'm still waiting for that FS telnet access as other manufacturers provides it. Planning to buy a few Mini PTZ cams in the future, hopefully Hausun cams as the quality is really good.

patrocle

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
End of the Month is near and no news from Monica for the new 2nd gen when will be on the market for sale! Waiting, Waiting...curios what will be best in the new one.

dmanindfw

n3wb
Reaction score
End of the Month is near and no news from Monica for the new 2nd gen when will be on the market for sale! Waiting, Waiting...curios what will be best in the new one.
She told me a day or two ago that MAYBE it will be by end of NEXT MONTH...

Chust

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Well i found a company that has what I believe is Version 2 of this cam. A quick search on Ali will give you the company, since it's the only one with it. It's to much for a China cam and i'll be buying American.
The quick search is:
2016 New Arrival Rotary Bullet PTZ Camera

Chust

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I know! If it's that much you can bet I wont be buying any!!!