Mini PTZ: 2nd generation

patrocle

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Same seller has a 2mp 4x @ $89 with $68 DHL shipping, he must be crazy seller, you get it cheaper or free shipping if you get it with regular mail they have but i hate waiting 25-30 days for the delivery! Anyway...

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
Importx have been selling mini ptz at a higher cost for a while now, but the 1st gen Importx is $5 more then 2nd gen they are listing, so that really gives us a hint that 2nd gen is cheaper as Monica stated. We shouldn't expect substantial cost cutting though, it's already a bargain as we know it. I am simply counting on the fact that new sensor could bring us even better IQ...

http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/bJ8S2oTW

Last edited by a moderator:

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
Update as of last night from Monica:

now we can sell 2V ip bullet camera which is 10X IR80M without POE ,Model is HS-SCB415IP-V10, as Aliexpress have some reform,so we need pay fee,then we can update line.we are ready to pay fee,but need some time.if you want 2v ip bullet camera ,model is HS-SCB415IP-V10,You can pay 1v line,which price is $129, i will send you one 2V ip bullet camera,
we will update price in 2016,price will higher,as Aliepress recieve more fee from us.
and model with POE is still in test.