Mini PTZ: brick after firmware wrong

vasycara

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
No traffic at all that I could see from the camera, unlike the other captures. No ARP requests from it.
And you've changed the router/AP to 192.0.0.1
Is the PC wired, not WiFi?
Did the capture span a power cycle of the camera?
Yes router is 192.0.0.1, they are connected by wire,not WiFi.
Bootloader is probably dead.

hunte88

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I can tell you what happen with my huisun 1.3 mpx without POE function. When i connect this camera with one plug power supply and a ethernet cable cca, the autotest not worked. When i changed the cable with copper cable the autotest worked.

You have connected with power supply external or trough POE ?

There will certainly be a hard reset but their engineers I doubt they will tell you.

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
Probably just a bad cable? Since I discovered all my cables are CCA they work fine with Huisun

hunte88

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Probably just a bad cable? Since I discovered all my cables are CCA they work fine with Huisun
Not the problem it was that the cca cable was too long. With short cable work. The true problem is cca cable (with copper cable work always).
In my case with the cca cable long, failing to communicate with the router, the autotest not work.

In this case the problem was the cable but this was to say that the fact that the self-test does not work does not mean she's dead, i thinked.

vasycara

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I can tell you what happen with my huisun 1.3 mpx without POE function. When i connect this camera with one plug power supply and a ethernet cable cca, the autotest not worked. When i changed the cable with copper cable the autotest worked.

You have connected with power supply external or trough POE ?

There will certainly be a hard reset but their engineers I doubt they will tell you.
External power supply 2A, IP Camera worked well before, has accepted this firmware, asked if reboot, then after reboot, nothing ,dead.

hunte88

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Try to use cross cable scheme or straight scheme for recognize.

The reset may also be linked to a particular pattern of non-standard cable, but obviously this is known only their engineers. In some videos on YouTube I saw that for a reset or hacking ipcam short-circuit some wires within the cable network.

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk