Mobile Security Trailer - Build Project Help?

Reaction score
So I am "attempting" to build a small trailer that will have cameras, solar panel, batteries, etc. I have 99% of everything however I am a bit of a dilemma and I am no expert and actually a bit rust with the hardware / setup of the IP cameras for this type of project.

What I need:

1-3 IP cameras (POE) possibly 1 PTZ.
The ability to remotely connect to the cameras and view footage, possibly operate the PTZ camera.
*I want a customer who rents the trailer to be able to view the footage without downloading an app. Best option would be go to a domain or click a link on business website to view footage. Password or no password required at this point will not matter.

I have a SIM card router / modem combination that seems to work decent. (cradle point knock off) all I need is the NVR and cameras.

Recommendations on what would work best, I don't really wanna setup some sort of server, or build a raspberry pi setup, or program anything. The simpler the better. If I get business growth I can upgrade or look at more professional grade systems I just need something basic to get me off the ground.

I had a REOLINK system but I had issue with port forwarding and DDNS setup. I returned the device as it appears to be more home security setup. I'm open to anything at this point. I thought a cloud based system would work great but I have no idea what make or model to even start with.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!