Money & Economics

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
As always, it you can't hold it, you don't own it. Next up, silver and gold??

"several nickel bags"?? "As each warrant equals about 6 tonnes, 54 tonnes were affected. "

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
How much say does the average Joe have again?

"UBS has offered to buy ⁦CreditSuisse for up to $1 billion, and Swiss authorities plan to change the country’s laws to bypass a shareholder vote on the transaction as they rush to finalize a deal before Monday. "

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Things moving fast. The Fed and Treasury, and other Western Central banks are puckered…

Last edited:

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
I’m really kicking myself for not buying more physical. Will attempt to this week but I fear we could see Gold at $3000+ in a matter of days/weeks…

* Nothing I post here should be taken as financial advice. I’m an amateur investor with no qualifications and you should not take any actions based on my opinions as doing so will likely result in you losing money.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Anyone else have a Bingo card going?

View attachment 157497
Seriously!

Yeah First Republic is on life support even after a $30B handout orchestrated by the Fed. Down another daily 20% in premarket…

Of the remaining, I’d have to place my bets on Deutsche Bank or Schwab (which sucks as I have Roths at TD Ameritrade which I think was recently acquired by Schwab)

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, I have TD as well. I've spread it over as many platforms as possible. About all that can be done. What happens, happens...
My CDs are spread out over several different banks. They are Brokered CDs and was told each one is protected by FDIC. I just hope since they are Brokered through one firm that they are not clumped together in some way.