Money & Economics

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Get ready for an onslaught of stories like this one as those on high push for their digital control ...er ...er... currency...

Reaction score
I totally agree with you on the fact that most of us don't really understand the fundamental aspects of our society and civilization. It's like we know just enough to get by, but not enough to truly make a difference. And as someone who's about to retire soon, I can only imagine how you must feel. I also come from a family that didn't have much in terms of wealth or money.
BOT? I think so. Why are you guys thumb upping a BOT?

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
BOT? I think so. Why are you guys thumb upping a BOT?
Wow, guess this old guy got fooled. I use to get fooled on Robocalls, I would go through their conversation answering the first of their questions then realize it was a BOT/Recording. That was a few years back but something tells me as I get older and AI is used more I will be talking to BOTs in the future again.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Warning: Inflation is About to Explode Higher Again...
Warning: Inflation is About to Explode Higher Again... | ZeroHedge

By Graham Summers, MBA

OPEC shocked the world by announcing oil production cuts of 1.6 million barrels per day starting in May.

This is a big deal for inflation.

Why?

Because as I have noted previously, the ONLY inflation data that had come down in the last 12 months was in energy prices. And that was due to the Biden administration dumping 250 million barrels of oil in the open market while OPEC was maintaining its regular production rates.

See the data for yourself… literally everything but energy prices and used car prices continues to rise…

But now OPEC is cutting production at the same time that the Biden administration is set to STOP dumping oil on the market.

What does this mean?

Energy prices are about to erupt higher, pushing inflation to new highs.

Oil is already back at $80 a barrel, up from $66 per barrel a few weeks ago.

Gold has figured out what’s coming already. It’s rocketed from $1,600 an ounce to $2,000 an ounce and is about to break out to new all-time highs.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
I’m becoming more puckered each day about the possibility of very difficult times ahead.
Between ugly geopolitics and the fantasy of printing money endlessly, ya gotta think something has to give….

The Bond Market Fears Something Worse Than Inflation is Coming | ZeroHedge

6BAFEBD7-09FB-4BB1-8C02-2ABBCEF4B7C7.png

Last edited: