Monitoring remote logins?

Baspinall

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Is there a way to tell how many people are logging in remotely through HiDDNS? Just completed a 19 camera job and it seems he customer or should I say one person in particular is just handing out the phone app and login info to whoever he wants. I know I can curb his privileges to just viewing but is there a way to see how many people out there actually are logging in to the NVR? Want to have my ducks in a row before approaching the higher ups.

THX - Brian

Baspinall

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Under the logs if I set the Major Type to Operation and the Minor Type to Remote Login I see 159 logins. All are under Admin and none under the two username and passwords I set up for these guys. So am I correct in thinking that they are still using the Admin and not the Username/passwords I gave them?

Last edited by a moderator:

Securame

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Under the logs if I set the Major Type to Operation and the Minor Type to Remote Login I see 159 logins. All are under Admin and none under the two username and passwords I set up for these guys. So am I correct in thinking that they are still using the Admin and not the Username/passwords I gave them?
If those 159 logins are not yours, yes, you are correct.
You can even see what IP the login came from.