Most stable release for rich push notifications?

Ishaq Mir

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
hi

I’ve been running version 4.5.1.2 for many months now with high end PIRs connected to the Sealevel 8112 USB device. It’s been rock solid stable 24/7.

But I’m tempted by the rich picture push notifications and wanted to know what would be the best most stable version number to download and use for that feature? And how to get the download link for it?

Thanks

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
hi

I’ve been running version 4.5.1.2 for many months now with high end PIRs connected to the Sealevel 8112 USB device. It’s been rock solid stable 24/7.

But I’m tempted by the rich picture push notifications and wanted to know what would be the best most stable version number to download and use for that feature? And how to get the download link for it?

Thanks
the latest release seems to be ok....always have your recent version update file so you can easily revert back.

Ishaq Mir

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi fenderman

I updated to the latest build no problem. everything seems to be working and the rich push notifications are also working. But for some reason the storage system is giving me errors.

In the log it when it comes to 'Move File' and 'Delete File' it has a label next to it saying 'nothing to do'.

I've just done a complete database repair/regen. so lets see if that makes a difference?

Thanks

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hi fenderman

I updated to the latest build no problem. everything seems to be working and the rich push notifications are also working. But for some reason the storage system is giving me errors.

In the log it when it comes to 'Move File' and 'Delete File' it has a label next to it saying 'nothing to do'.

I've just done a complete database repair/regen. so lets see if that makes a difference?

Thanks
That's normal now. He made logging more verbose.

Reaction score
Rich push notifications working for me, however, it is not always consistent. Most of the time I get the image but on occasion the image is not included.

v4.6.4.6
using stunnel

Ishaq Mir

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Strange, mine has worked straight away and is always consistent. But I have latest iOS on iPhone and have configured my router with port forward etc. I don’t use stunnel, don’t know what that is?