Motion detection: see what trigger

davyb

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello,

I have 2 camera's Dahua IPC-HDW3441TP-ZAS and want to record motions on a microsd (I don't have a NVR or NAS).
IVS with intrusion and tripwire works mostly but sometimes it don't send a push notification to gDMSS and the trigger is a few seconds to late so we missed the first seconds of the motion.
The basic motion detection is much faster with push notifications en trigger of the motion (so there is more motion at the begin of the record).
Off course motion detection gives a lot of false notifications. So I tried the combination: motion detection at a small part of the field (door) and intrusion on the rest of the field. But combination of this result in a record where sometimes 5, 10 of 20 seconds of the motion is not available.

Is there a program or something where I can analyse the records from Dahua where I can see what triggered the motion detection?
It would be great to see the area-settings (with the 4 colours regio) with the chart of the motion. So it would be much easier to see why a motion is triggered and to illuminate the false notifications.

Thanks!