Motion no retrigger

szbbalint

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi,
i've just installed blueiris and the motion trigger is not working as i wanted to.
I think if it is triggerd, its stay triggered for the time i specified in break time settings. If it is retriggered within this time, the timer restarts. Is it working like this? Becaus mine is resetting to non triggered state after like 15 seconds whatever i set in break time and there is nothing like retriggering.
On the other hand i tried to set mqtt messages on alerts, i receive the message set in "on alert" almost instant, but the "on reset" message comes right after that even if im runing like a kid in front of that cam...
I need some help with these setting...
Thank you :)
Bi 5.5.5.11 (on win10 VM in ubuntu)

Attachments

CrazyAsYou

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
That's really odd, I have mine setup exactly the same way and if I keep moving around, I stay "triggered" longer than 10seconds but up to the 60second mark.

What is your motion settings and are you using AI? Be interesting to see if you still getting motion/AI to stay triggered.

FYI I also use MQTT and mine stays "alerted" for the full trigger duration and only gets a "reset" afterwards, as you'd expect.

szbbalint

n3wb
Reaction score
No AI, just the BI motion sensing. Here is a screen from motion settings .
tried it with less sensitivity, highlight motion, without, object detection, without it but nothing change

Attachments

szbbalint

n3wb
Reaction score
That's really odd, I have mine setup exactly the same way and if I keep moving around, I stay "triggered" longer than 10seconds but up to the 60second mark.

What is your motion settings and are you using AI? Be interesting to see if you still getting motion/AI to stay triggered.

FYI I also use MQTT and mine stays "alerted" for the full trigger duration and only gets a "reset" afterwards, as you'd expect.
Well, i have downgraded it to 5.5.4.5 and it looks like now its working like i expected, and as you described. So i think its a version issue with 5.5.5.11 or something went wrong with the original installation and the update itself repair the "error", i dont know...

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Yeah, I was getting lots of DeepStack restarts with 5.5.5.11 and dropped back to 5.5.4.5 which seems more stable.