motion tracking >> New feature?

rruiz

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I Know that motion tracking is still under development. I thought about a possible feature

My PTZ camera monitors my warehouse. Actually is under the "auto cycle patrol" (I love this feature).
All my people use the same color hat/uniform. What if MOTION TRACKING could be also for a specific color? Lets say RED. In that case, the group leader could have a RED uniform, so the camera could monitor his patrols (red uniform) arround the workers groups. I could review how efficient and how many time he spends with them.

Is just an idea

Regards

Last edited by a moderator:

avi6581

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I Know that motion tracking is still under development. I thought about a possible feature

My PTZ camera monitors my warehouse. Actually is under the "auto cycle patrol" (I love this feature).
All my people use the same color hat/uniform. What if MOTION TRACKING could be also for a specific color? Lets say RED. In that case, the group leader could have a RED uniform, so the camera could monitor his patrols (red uniform) arround the workers groups. I could review how efficient and how many time he spends with them.

Is just an idea

Regards
Thats an extremely specific request. I'm sure you could request it but I'm not sure there's a demand for specific colour tracking.