Mounting a Hikvision DS-2CD2387G2P-LSU/SL on a soffit - what enclosed mounting box to use

Virga

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
When mounting a forum favorite 5442T turret camera on an eaves soffit with the ethernet cable coming through the soffit, one can use a PF130 or PFA122 box. The properly watertight connection of the ethernet cable to the camera pigtail can be stuffed into the enclosed box (I ended up abandoning the PF130 and went with the PFA122 because I like the extra room, installation ease, and future flexibility).

I have a Hikvision DS-2CD2387G2P-LSU/SL two-lens turret (also sold as Anke 191BH) to mount in a similar fashion – on a soffit with the ethernet cable coming through the soffit. The camera is large with a round base diameter of 6.1 inches, but it does produce a nice stitched image from the two lenses.

What is a suitable enclosed camera mounting box (similar to the PFA121 or PFA122) that this Hikvision two-lens camera mounts on?

Product data sheet attached.
On page 6 of 7 they show a "CB155 Conduit Base," but it has no cover.
Problem is that even with the camenra mounted there would be a substantial opening to the box which insects will find and nest in.

Attachments