Mounting SD49425XB-HNR

bethzur

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I purchased a SD49425XB-HNR from EmpireTechAndy. It seems to be a nice camera.

I'm having issues getting what I need to mount it. I understand one can get a PFB300C and PFA111. But that pole is not long enough for my application. A contractor drilled into the eaves incorrectly so I'm right up agains a joist. I need a longer pipe to make it work. They sell extensions, but none are US-based and won't be here until August.

Are the Hikvision poles the same thread-pattern? I could get a DS-1271ZJ-110 pretty quickly and just not use the bottom part or the CPME extension pole that is also available. Will this work?

bethzur

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thanks, but 17" is too tall. Unless I can use it in place of the pole that comes with the PFB300C.

bethzur

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I think the 9" pole will come out and can be replaced with the 16" one.
That's what it looks like, thanks. I'll order it from Amazon and try it out. I already have a mounting plate from a Hikvision bracket. If it works, great, if not I'll order the PFB300C.

bethzur

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
As a followup and should anyone in the future be curious:

I purchased the Dahua PFA111 (Hanging Mount Adapter) and Dahua PFA113 (Metal tube for camera pendant mount 17") and received them today. I should have guessed based on the price of the PFA113 that I was getting more than one, although the Amazon description did not state that. I got 4 of them for $37. I'll be mounting another camera later, so I'll likely use another one then.

I did not get the PFB300C since I already had a base from a Hikvision mount DS-1661ZJ from another project. I used the tube from that leaving the base that you bolt into a ceiling.

As it turns out, they are compatible. I was able to screw the PFA113 into the base of the DS-1661ZJ perfectly, leaving me with about 18" of extension from the base. I should be a able to get this installed in my attic to fix the issue my contractor created.

bethzur

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Further, the Hikvision version of the PFA111 is not compatible with the Dahua one. The spacing is different, although you can make it work with some grinding. Best to get a PFA111. A number of mounts on Amazon mention they work with Dahua cameras, but the ones with the solid pin and two screws do not seem to be compatible with the Dahua ones with three screws.