Moverment squares not showing DS-7616NI-I2 / 16P

freerider

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi there i have a issue when you are setting up cameras on basic event of movement i can set it up and it works ok but stopped showing the solid red squares when the object moves is there a setting for that ? it did work
nvr type hikvision DS-7616NI-I2 / 16P firmware V4.61.025 build 220905 tried reloading the firmware no luck have not tried a factory default yet
thanks to all who reply

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
setting up cameras on basic event of movement i can set it up and it works ok but stopped showing the solid red squares when the object moves is there a setting for that ?
I'm not sure exactly what you mean -
Is this on Live View or Playback image, via the VGA/HDMI interface or via the web GUI of the NVR?
Or on the timeline at the bottom of the page during Playback?

Do you mean the visual display in Playback of the Basic and Smart Event triggers that are enabled/disabled in the NVR web GUI under Configuration | Local | Live View Parameters | Rules ?
Example below :
Rules.jpg

freerider

n3wb
Reaction score
thru the hdmi interface on the nvr on the page you set up for movement so while you are looking at it live you normally can see the squares go solid red as a object moves across the screen