Multipe BlueIris - One Window to View?

JayS_IPCams

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
This maybe more a UI3 questions, but... Is it possible to take the camera streams from multiple systems and show them inside one UI3 Camera Group/collage?

I Seem to have collected quite a few cameras, and having them all running inside a "super" computer (a new one needing purchase), or a couple older ones and combining them would be preferred.

I also like the Idea as the groups of cameras are separated by a wireless link, so if I put one computer on the either side of the link to record those hard wired cameras; that should make sure I don't lose any footage should the link go down.

Is it possible to view the feed in one window from 2 BlueIris servers?

Thanks

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
This maybe more a UI3 questions, but... Is it possible to take the camera streams from multiple systems and show them inside one UI3 Camera Group/collage?

I Seem to have collected quite a few cameras, and having them all running inside a "super" computer (a new one needing purchase), or a couple older ones and combining them would be preferred.

I also like the Idea as the groups of cameras are separated by a wireless link, so if I put one computer on the either side of the link to record those hard wired cameras; that should make sure I don't lose any footage should the link go down.

Is it possible to view the feed in one window from 2 BlueIris servers?

Thanks
no

JayS_IPCams

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
@bp2008 how hard would this be to do? could I pay you to implement it? :)

or I guess I could just put the 2 UI's in IFrames? i'll try that when i have time perhaps.

JayS_IPCams

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Your best bet is iframes. While it would not be technically impossible to combine video and clips from multiple systems into one interface, it is not worth my time to do it.
Thanks for the quick response... can i request a simple button to close the menu system instead of CTRL+~ ? make it easier for touch screen systems (as if i go iframes, i doubt full screen mode will work the way i need it to :( )

Thanks again!

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
There's an option in Blue Iris Options > Web Server > advanced to allow iframe tags.

can i request a simple button to close the menu system instead of CTRL+~ ? make it easier for touch screen systems
Yeah, I know I should probably add that.... as an option of course. It won't be enabled by default if I add it.