Multiple actions when an alert is triggered in blue iris

Covert One

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Apologies if this should be posted in BI forum and please move if appropriate. I'm a new BI user and new to ip cameras but I'm learning rapidly. I could use some help setting up multiple alerts via a post to the web configuration. I've got profiles and schedules set up and active for home, sleep and away. I have set up a post to the web alert to notifyme for alexa when motion is detected depending on the profile active and that works properly. I want to add a second alert through the maker.ifttt channel to have wink turn on certain lights. I've got that alert to work via a post to the web configuration. Either post to the web will work separately but I can't get them both to trigger together when motion is detected. I tried just using a semi-colon between the "commands" in the post to the web configuration but that didn't work. I also tried putting one of the "commands" in the post/payload line. I did search the forums here and did a web search but can't seem to find an answer. I'm sure it's something relatively simple but would appreciate any help/tips provided.
Thanks.

aristobrat

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I would try getting the posts to work from a command line (individually) using the curl tool. Once that’s figured out, I’d make a batch file that contained the two curl calls, then have the BI alert run the batch file.