Multiple events (many hours apart) in same recording file?

danodemano

n3wb
Reaction score
Hey folk!

New poster here (and fairly new to BI). I'm finally getting around to writing a PowerShell script to upload files to a Google Drive account for off-site copies. However I hit and odd issue this evening. I noticed some of the recording files are multiple gigs in size, and seem to span multiple events.

I grabbed this quick example, if you watch the time-stamp at the top left you will see it jump some 4 hours. I took this clip from a single recording file.
So I guess my question is, is this normal? And what can I do to make sure each event has it's own file? I really don't fancy trying to upload massive many gig files with multiple events.

Any advice much appreciated! Oh and this software kicks butt!

Thanks,

Dan

P.S. Please don't tell my wife I posted this video on the Internet. :/

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey folk!

New poster here (and fairly new to BI). I'm finally getting around to writing a PowerShell script to upload files to a Google Drive account for off-site copies. However I hit and odd issue this evening. I noticed some of the recording files are multiple gigs in size, and seem to span multiple events.

I grabbed this quick example, if you watch the time-stamp at the top left you will see it jump some 4 hours. I took this clip from a single recording file.
So I guess my question is, is this normal? And what can I do to make sure each event has it's own file? I really don't fancy trying to upload massive many gig files with multiple events.

Any advice much appreciated! Oh and this software kicks butt!

Thanks,

Dan

P.S. Please don't tell my wife I posted this video on the Internet. :/
it is normal if you left combine and cut settings at default...
record tab>combine and cut..uncheck