My Camera given me different Dates

onunkpa

n3wb
Reaction score
I bought two different cameras from different manufacturers but after installation, I realized the dates on these cameras are different and makes it difficult to search playback. Please how do I make this cameras I bought from two different manufacture get the same date and time.

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using Tapatalk

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
You need to log into the camera gui to access the date/time. Go into Internet Explorer and type in the IP address of the camera and log into the camera GUI (without knowing which cameras you have and if that is even possible, but that is how most will go about it, or have your VMS assign it if using an NVR).

onunkpa

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks for the quick reply. Am actually using an NVR, can you please explain more on the VMS for me and please use the full terminology thanks.

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using Tapatalk

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
VMS is Video Management Software which could be anything from Blue Iris to an NVR. In short whatever is being used to save and record your video.

In your NVR should either be a time setting or the ability to go into the camera userface to point the date/time to the NVR.