My camera install car got robbed

windguy

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Yes I was planning on putting 2 cameras on garage. But for now, I don’t leave dewalt tools in my car over night anymore. Apparently these guys got caught. Still under investigation. In the meantime Ive been testing out my new camera.
Thanks for the update.
Good news that those two cockroaches got squashed.
Was your tool box recovered?
Glad you got your window fixed.

58chev

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Dam, That's gotta suck. Hope you get your hammer drill back.

What town in ONT? on my street in the last couple of months we have had 3 cars stolen. Older models that are easier to get in and go.

dudemaar

Known around here
Reaction score
Thanks for the update.
Good news that those two cockroaches got squashed.
Was your tool box recovered?
Glad you got your window fixed.
No tool box yet. I will call the police tomorrow. In the mean time I picked up a slightly used replacement at the local pawn shop for half price. Funny thing is, it has someone else initials carved into it. Window was only 25 bucks at the local auto wreckers.

Last edited:

dudemaar

Known around here
Reaction score
Dam, That's gotta suck. Hope you get your hammer drill back.

What town in ONT? on my street in the last couple of months we have had 3 cars stolen. Older models that are easier to get in and go.
Down here by Woodstock/Brantford area. It’s happening everywhere these days. It’s like a zombie apocalypse.

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
I've probably said it before, but personally I'm a great fan of keeping the PIR and lamp separate as it makes for easier and cheaper replacement.

Kendive

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I've probably said it before, but personally I'm a great fan of keeping the PIR and lamp separate as it makes for easier and cheaper replacement.
I just prefer the all in one unit. If something goes wrong just replace the whole thing. I think I have had to replace one (Old Non LED) but other than that they are very reliable.

You could always just stay up and wait for the pricks and go meet them in full kit with your HK MP5 SD... LOL

Kendive

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
[QUOTE="CCTVCam, post: 414134, member: 41557
Or if in the UK, their cup of tee, slippers, hot water bottle and thank you note.
[/QUOTE]

LOL

Oh yea you can't have stuff like we can...

Before you pull a stunt with the HK MP5 SD you better have the training in place. Go find a Altus Shooting Solutions or Gunsite training center with a killhouse.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
="CCTVCam, post: 414134, member: 41557
Or if in the UK, their cup of tee, slippers, hot water bottle and thank you note.

LOL

Before you pull a stunt with the HK MP5 SD you better have the training in place. Go find a Altus Shooting Solutions or Gunsite training center with a killhouse.
Had the chance to shoot one of those. An actual German made model from the 60's. Too much fun. :)

Last edited:

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
[QUOTE="CCTVCam, post: 414134, member: 41557

LOL

[/QUOTE]

Training? We can't even have guns. Tackle someone and it's more likely you will end up in Court than the person who attacked you and they'll get compensation!