My cheaper thief hardened "Crocodile" LPR installation.

Doug2

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I misspoke a couple of messages ago writing about me (Old Useless Nam Vet) and my blonde beautiful smart wife's cheap hardened installation of our HIKVision LPR system "Crocodile" and a couple of HIKVision ptz dome cameras from the IPCam Talk Store. I have 11 of my 15 house culdesac covered from front of houses to street. But I couldn't get an angle around the old hard-headed 87 yr old Marine's motorhome next door. Well I was so shocked at what happened when my wife told him I was going to have to mount a light pole on the street to get the front yards and houses of the 4 houses his motor home blocked. Despite his promises he was going to sell it for years, I knew he was as hard-headed as me and they would probably drive him to his funeral in the motorhome. One year I cut half of his tree down because he wouldn't trim the dripping flowers off the motorhome i owned at that time. So my beautiful, hot, blonde smart wife talked to him and when she told him we were going to have to erect a street light pole, run conduit and do a lot of work, to get a camera angle he surprised us by relenting in mounting a ptz dome on top of his motorhome which conered the balance of the 4 blocked neighbors, including his. I guess advancing age and declining health can even change an old tough ex-marine who is not afraid of the devil. Both have health problems and his wife said she didn't care what he thought, she wants to be safe. A beloved neighbor next door to them had fallen one morning recently while picking up his paper and laid in his drive for a long time before a neighbor saw him, covered him with a blanket and called an ambulance. He had broken his hip and died at the hospital. Forget my rocking chair on the porch, I will be sitting in front of my 8' x 4' bank of 4K monitors and my my Samsung 55" TV with my young blonde, beautiful hot wife even if she's carrying my will in her glove box, and may put me in the grave. I will be a soldier on recon again, protecting my country like when I was 17 and invincible. Like Yakov Smirnoff said: "What a country": from poverty to the Good life, from Harvard night classes at Ft Devens to Doctorate in Law, from Aberdeen Proving Grounds , chemical and medical research to life in a Democracy the Greeks failed to attain and the and the Libtard Demoncraps will never attain. I continue my recovery from being a 50 yr DemonCrap and love you guys and the actual President Trump.