My Clip List is Empty

Debbie

n3wb
Reaction score
I have updated to the newest version of 4.5.5.1 x64
This looks to have fixed this issue.

I will poke about and find newer versions than I have to manually download to fill in some blanks.
Thanks for the help. Working now.
Thank you all soooo much!!! Before I posted the issue I had checked for updates but already had the latest version of 4.5.5.0 x64 installed. I've been trying to figure this out for several days as it just didn't make sense! Anyways, I just checked for updates again and found 4.5.5.1 x64 was available and installed it and WALLAH!!!! It's now working properly again!!!! Again, thanks so much for replying to help! Much appreciated!!!!

bdorring

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I have had issues with the database for 6+ months. I feel like it is getting better.
Compacting the database fixes issue for me temporarily.
My database is on SSD evo 950. Can't get much better.

Reaction score
I know this is an old thread, but I hope this info might help save a support email. I was having a similar issue in release 5.2.4.6 x64 (04/06/20).

Problem:
When I view the clip list and timeline for a certain camera group, the clip list and timeline are both empty.
But if I choose "selected camera only" for the clip list, it correctly populates the clip list and the clips appear on the timeline for that single camera.

Solution:
Turns out that this group is made up entirely of cameras tagged "Hidden", and these cameras are excluded from the clip list & timeline unless you right-click in the clip list and turn on "include clips from excluded cameras". The confusing part here is that I have "Show hidden cameras" enabled in the main view (so I didn't even realize that they would be considered "excluded"). Also, this setting is not used when "selected camera only" for the clip list is enabled.