My install

Paul Arthur

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
so right now i have two ptz cameras out on the front the one to the left has software issues right now v1
i'm trying to fix it with the seller but does not want to speak to me :(

i have an ptz out on the left side which you can't see on this photo which i JUST GOT Fixed by a other seller CCTVSHOP aliexpress helped me fix my PTZ Controls :) which i'm happy about so i'm moving that over to the one on the left with software problems from the side i'm awaiting for my new 16ch NVR so i can start adding some new cameras around the back of the house etc there using the old analog system from the front yard

right now i'm just adding what my system looks like i'm thinking of painting the DS-2CD2342WD-I i got two on the front of the house as you can see the one on the door get's face ID But i can't see them once there open the front door :( so i'm going to add one on the right side where if the door is open i still see whos there :) one day i get to buying it

i have to remove the one under the garage door on the right i should of added to the left i need to buy the Junction Box DS-1280ZJ-M so i can put it on the wall on the left of the garage door

(will add more photos soon) of network NVR Etc right now i'm running the DS-7608NI-E2 / 8P i got an replacement one coming DS-7616NI-I2/16P

and i also got a new EasyIP 3.0> 8MP DS-2CD2385FWD-I one coming in the mail i went 8mp :O but i wanted to get Face Detection as i wanted to see who's came to my front door i'm awaiting for that i wanted to get 5mp it was $20 more since ebay gave me a massive discount from this one seller i said no to that offer on the 8mp one :)

Attachments