My latest bad drivers

Kawboy12R

Known around here
Reaction score
I put a Viofo A119 like yours in my wife's Escape. Great video. Does yours have any trouble accidentally powering down with the GPS mount? There's a V2 out now that supposedly fixes that. Hers stays on the mount and hasn't given any troubles.

I used to drive down through Mass and went Fall River to RI area fairly often. Driving through the Boston and Fall River areas was always a fun exercise dealing with Massholes on the Interstate.

ChooChooman74

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I put a Viofo A119 like yours in my wife's Escape. Great video. Does yours have any trouble accidentally powering down with the GPS mount? There's a V2 out now that supposedly fixes that. Hers stays on the mount and hasn't given any troubles.

I used to drive down through Mass and went Fall River to RI area fairly often. Driving through the Boston and Fall River areas was always a fun exercise dealing with Massholes on the Interstate.
Never an issue with either of my A119s.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Philip Gonzales

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Here is a video for your enjoyment.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
What kind of vehicle is that? Just wondering. The hood looks sporty from what I can tell. Also what is the beeping noise. I just bought an A119S V2 today so JW. Waiting on mine to be delivered still.