My Neighbors Don't Have The Best Of Luck

Go3Team

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I have a few videos that seem to feature my neighbors. I think this is the first I was able to witness personally, while I was working.

IIRC, the police took a while to get here. The thief was long gone.

thomaswde

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Wow, hope they didn't leave anything too valuable in there.

Bradmph

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Strangely the Police tell us that car prowling is not a priority and that they will not be able to attend the meeting. If it is called on a 911, you are put on hold and then told the police can't make it. I'm sure if you told them there is a dead guy on your driveway they might come out, but not too sure.

thomaswde

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
@Bradmph All depends on where you live doesn't it? Guess they don't subscribe to the "broken window policing" method. Meanwhile I was doing some IT work for a PD just south of Nashville (really posh burb, country starts and ballers) where the chief of police responded, in person, to a call about "Facebook harassment" because he didn't have an officer available at that moment. Overheard the whole radio call.

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score
I have a few videos that seem to feature my neighbors. I think this is the first I was able to witness personally, while I was working.

IIRC, the police took a while to get here. The thief was long gone.
Next time run out there and beat the ever living shit out of that guy.

Denali804

n3wb
Reaction score
People should really make sure that they lock the doors on the cars they have. Hell, on most cars you have a keyfob, and don't even have to go out to your vehicle. Is this in Richmond City, Chesterfield, or Henrico?

Go3Team

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
People should really make sure that they lock the doors on the cars they have. Hell, on most cars you have a keyfob, and don't even have to go out to your vehicle. Is this in Richmond City, Chesterfield, or Henrico?
Henrico.

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score
I have no pity for those that don't lock doors.
me either, but she's my wife so a cam to watch her car is going up ASAP, unfortunately it's raining it's ass off and forcasted to rain all week so this is gonna be fun lol.