My new SD29204UE-GN was delivered today via air mail

shalem2014

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Am I the only one who noticed the "37°F" overlay text at the bottom-right of the video?

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Laser Ship uses rental vans and private cars/vans/trucks. They seem to hire the most inept and don't train at all. I've, literally, chased them out of my driveway they're that bad.

Reaction score
Laser Ship uses rental vans and private cars/vans/trucks. They seem to hire the most inept and don't train at all. I've, literally, chased them out of my driveway they're that bad.
ok i heard of that, they call it amazon flex delivery. You can use your car or whatever they don't care as long as it reaches the destination.

DavidDavid

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I have an outside temp sensor that used to update the OSD to display the temp. Last winter that function broke and I just haven't fixed it so it's holding the last temp it saw. I was using a script I stole from the internet and I'm pretty sure that broke but since I didn't write it I can't fix it. I literally bought a book (Python Crash Course, 2nd Edition: A Hands-On, Project-Based Introduction to Programming, only two chapters in but HIGHLY recommend this) to learn python with one of my first goals to be able to rebuild a working script.

Robert G.

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I also do the temperature on some of my cameras, updated every few minutes. I do not have a sensor locally, so I pull the temperature from some online weather site.

B.jpg

bababouy

Known around here
Reaction score
I can assure you that your package took a beating way worse than that during it's journey. I worked at a FedEx sort facility for about three years, before 9/11. If people only knew what their packages went through. The sort belts move fast, mountains of packages pile up in front of the air containers where they get loaded. Heavy packages get slammed onto light weight boxes. If your items arrived broken, chances are that it happened in the first couple of hours that your package was in the carrier's possession.