n 1 Dome Camera 4 inbuilt Cameras i am looking for

tester2

n3wb
Reaction score
hi guys, I need your help, I am looking for In-Door Dome Camera which is having 4 inbuilt Cameras inside it

1--1 Indoor Dome Camera inbuilt with 4 cameras inside it North, South, east West it has to Record all 4 directions.
2--I am looking for a DVR NVR which can record in HDD as well as it has to record on Network also (in case if criminal person destroy my DVD then another copy of that recording must be on Network, so I need 2 copies of Recordings).

Can any body let me know, which Brand & Model# fulfill my requirements.

Thanks for your replies

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I think you want a Fisheye camera, when installed on a celing they have a 360 degree view.. and software can de-warp the image so its not so fisheye looking, giving you basically a virtual PTZ that has eyes in the back of its head.. most can provide 4 unique views for each direction at the same time.

Resolution sucks ass though with such lenses, pixel density is extremely low.

here is an example:

tester2

n3wb
Reaction score
hi can you tell me which Brand & Model of this Camera System, so that I can read more on manufacturer site.

Yes I want to install in he middle of Celling so tat I has to Record all directions NORTH, SOUTH, EAST & WEST wih alof his 4 Eyes.

Thanks

tester2

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi there, while recording the cameras should not MOVE at all or it should not Rotate 360 by itself, it has to stay all 4 cameras on their permanent place always.

So do you think, this functionality is there.

Thanks

tester2

n3wb
Reaction score
hi is this dome complete my requirement, if yes then which DVR NVR I have to purchase to work this dome Camera, because they are just selling 360 Degree Dome Camera only, they are not selling DVR NVR with this system.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dahua-IPC-EBW81200-Fisheye-Dome-IP-Camera-OEM-/321991443678?hash=item4af82f84de:g:y4YAAOSwFMZWqWVI (this is you recomanded camera )

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dahua-NVR4208-8p-4k-8-channel-NVR-Network-Video-Recorder-2-HDD-NVR-1-12mp-IP-POE-/182102857208?hash=item2a662d15f8:g:TuMAAOSw~oFXGpP~ (can I use this NVR DVR)

and can I create free ddns account on their site to watch on Remote location on pc, cell phone etc.

please let me know

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
As an eBay Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
yes that nvr should work, i have the 4216-4k and it supports the fisheye camera

yes it supports ddns