NACL Plugin Alternative.

Darkflame808

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Good afternoon, just thought I would throw this out there.

If you are looking for an alternative to NACL for chrome, IE Tab works great!

You can set up the plugin to automatically create a internet explorer tab within chrome anytime you browse to your camera. Then you don't have to login, launch NACL and relogin again anymore. One login and everything just works! Hope you guys find this useful!

9mmkungfu

n3wb
Reaction score
Good afternoon, just thought I would throw this out there.

If you are looking for an alternative to NACL for chrome, IE Tab works great!

You can set up the plugin to automatically create a internet explorer tab within chrome anytime you browse to your camera. Then you don't have to login, launch NACL and relogin again anymore. One login and everything just works! Hope you guys find this useful!
Can you share your settings? I tried it but it still asks me for a plug-in when it launches IE Tab.

Darkflame808

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Can you share your settings? I tried it but it still asks me for a plug-in when it launches IE Tab.
Sure. I'm running Chrome Version 81.0.4044.122 (Official Build) (64-bit)

It's an older version because it's all I have that works with my 1password plugin (1pass is trying to get force me to upgrade to their monthly plan which I refuse after having paid 50$ for their desktop version)

I installed ie browser then clicked ie tab options. In the options I just checked off "Enable Auto URL". Everything else is default.

Scroll to the bottom and add Http:/192.168.1.108 to auto urls. <--change to match your camera ip.

Now when I go to login to my camera it shows a little E icon under the url and says Http:/192.168.1.108. However the chrome url changes to
chrome-extension:/hehijbfgiekmjfkfjpbkbammjbdenadd/nhc.htm#url=
I hope this help!