Near Miss!

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
Your right of way even ignoring the Stop Sign. Unless your rules are different, the traffic on the major road always has priority over traffic in a minor road waiting to exit.

I agree with others, send the video to the transport dept. From the fact they're in a hire truck, I have to wonder if they haven't done this to someoneelse recently but with a less positive outcome.

Last edited:

cyberwolf_uk

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
@bigredfish, sorry only just seen this... Of course you will get a verse tonight for your sick feline friend! hoping he pulls through and everything will be ok. People just don't understand the bond people have towards their pets, but our good Lord does and will be watching over him and make the best decision either way

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
So here’s the somewhat bizarre update on Baby

He has FIP which is usually 100% fatal, however there is a treatment in just the past 18 months with 85%+ efficacy. So assuming he’s able to withstand it, I’m going to try it starting tomorrow. Involves injections daily for 12 weeks:oops:

Here’s the ironic part. It’s a cat Corona virus. Not the same as the human one and not related to our current plandemic.
And it gets even more weird. The miracle med is GS-441524…… otherwise known as Redisivir! It’s shown to be extremely effective but it’s Not FDA approved for cats as Gilead refuses to license this drug for veterinary use.…. It’s very expensive.

I can’t go into details as the Vet isn’t allowed to order or administer it, so one has to go through unofficial channels.

It’s an RNA polymerase (RdRP) inhibitor; broad spectrum antiviral nucleotide

Sound familiar?
Ivermectin as a promising RNA-dependent RNApolymerase inhibitor and a therapeutic drug against SARS-CoV2:”…..

Zook

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

He has FIP which is usually 100% fatal, however there is a treatment in just the past 18 months with 85%+ efficacy. So assuming he’s able to withstand it, I’m going to try it starting tomorrow. Involves injections daily for 12 weeks:oops:

Here’s the ironic part. It’s a cat Corona virus. Not the same as the human one and not related to our current plandemic.
And it gets even more weird. The miracle med is GS-441524…… otherwise known as Redisivir! It’s shown to be extremely effective but it’s Not FDA approved for cats as Gilead refuses to license this drug for veterinary use.…. It’s very expensive.

I can’t go into details as the Vet isn’t allowed to order or administer it, so one has to go through unofficial channels.

Sound familiar?
Ivermectin as a promising RNA-dependent RNApolymerase inhibitor and a therapeutic drug against SARS-CoV2:”…..

Yeah, eff these dipshits and their vaccine mandates.
They're good for those that need them, but other options need to be explored and offered.
Eat a D fauci, I'm tired of your ugly face, annoying voice, and ridiculous lies on my TV.

Good luck with the cat bigred! I have faith in real medicine! :headbang:

PS: The idiot driving the garbage truck is a real douche...he needs to get fired before he kills someone. Glad you didn't get hit, just feel bad for your tires and suspension!

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score

Sound familiar?
Wow, hopefully this treatment works if you are able to do it and hopefully it won't affect your other cats.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Major improvement today on day 5 of “the treatment”.
Up and wandering around, eating (which is a huge hurdle. Ever try to force feed a cat that won’t eat?)

Now as he gets stronger, wish me luck giving him his daily injection :oops:

NightLife

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
When we lived in a condo, there was a turn on the condo street which your video reminds me of, and it was remarkable how many times we'd return home to see there was, or had just been another accident precisely as you nearly encountered. I think it's clear to me now what was happening - people weren't stopping fully at the stop sign, and were looking right AND their brain told them that the persons sailing along into the turning lane were continuing straight. So naturally as the guy turning slowed to turn, the driver at the stop sign was in that moment of hammering the gas pedal and swivelling his head left. D'uh!

As a medic, I can also confirm the old saying is true .. your best chance of getting hurt in an accident lies very, very close to home. I've seen that sooo many times.