Need 5 Testers for New Project - Get a free 4K IP Camera

Sean Nelson

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Im excited to annouce a new venture in Nelly's Security Land! www.goswiftsecurity.com

This is more of a retail based venture that will be focused on DIY Residential and Small Business. We just got our first small batch in and we are doing a sort of soft launch so dont buy anything off the site yet because we dont have it fully set up. (will let you know when it is later)

What we really need right now are some testers. We need some people who will give us feedback of what they think. We also need some video and pictures of real world installs so we can use in our marketing.

So here is the deal,in exchange for you providing us some videos and snapshots taken from the camera as well as providing some pictures during your installation process so that we can use this in our marketing. We will let you keep the camera. We will also provide a POE injector if you do not have one currently. We may also require temporary remote access to your camera as well during the "testing period" . We will also send you a short survey to complete after the installation is complete so we can get your honest feedback.

What we are really looking for are outdoor installations or indoor installations in very large spaces.

If you are interested in doing this, please PM me the following:

- an image taken from where you are going to have the camera installed, from the cameras point of view. You dont have to break your neck climbing ladders and stuff but just try to get me a general idea.

- have you ever installed IP cameras before?

- Have you purchased from nellys before, if so, what is your buyers email?

- After receiving the camera, how soon can you get it installed?

- How dark is your proposed installation area at night time? Is there any ambient light from any other nearby cameras or other lighting? Or would you say its "very dark"

Please shoot me the info and we will evaluate and let everyone know once we have found all the testers!!

Philip Gonzales

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Sweet. I have a couple of spots I can add this. I'll try to get some pics and info tomorrow.

Sean Nelson

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I believe we got all the testers we need for now. Already got some great video.

However, if you have one of those killer shots that would make a great marketing video, Im interested. Specifically, I like shots of well maintained and manicured swimming pools. Anything with vibrant colors. Anything unique.

We have enough yard and driveway shots for now.

Thanks!

Sean