Need a hi quality camera for my work please help

JasminThai

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi guys I'm jasmin and I work as cam model, at the moment I'm working with a Logitech c920

I'm searching for a camera with follow requests
1. Very good HD live video stream quality with zoom, I work only indoor

2. Internet remote option, I mean I want my clients are able to see my live stream and can move and zoom my camera when I give the access

3. If possible
I want my customers are only able to watch and ptz on pc or smartphones "no pictures or recording option"
A watermark option would be nice too.
A option to use the camera as normal webcam in skype was good too.

Sorry for my bad English

Is there someone who can help me?

The only cam I find at the moment is the
Logitech pro PTZ for near 1000$ but I'm not sure I can do all my request with this cam and 1000$ is much money for a cam for me
I hope to find one about 300 to 500$

Cu
JasminThai

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
I don't know if you will get a good answer here. This forum is mostly about security cameras. Security cameras do not connect with USB so they are probably not compatible with whatever software you are using (not even Skype). They also usually have no audio capture, or very noisy audio that will not stay synchronized with the video.

Also, there is no such thing as video that can't be recorded. You can try to find software that does not provide the option to record, but there is always something else that will allow a user to record anything on their screen.

Good luck, whatever you try. Just be sure whatever you buy will work with whatever software you use for work.

JasminThai

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks for replay

Maybe I write not clearly
The cam not need to work with Skype or usb

I want install a ip cam with ptz in my working room

And I want can give my customers a link to get access to my cam and can watch and remote the cam
I want it work with browser and smartphone apps

Is ther a other forum where can help me
It's not so easy for me With my poor English

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for replay

Maybe I write not clearly
The cam not need to work with Skype or usb
Okay

I want install a ip cam with ptz in my working room

And I want can give my customers a link to get access to my cam and can watch and remote the cam
I want it work with browser and smartphone apps
Most IP cameras are viewable in a browser (such as Internet Explorer) or a smartphone app like TinyCam Pro.

Here is a basic PTZ camera which may work for you:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JJUB20Y

Other people may be able to suggest something better.

Like most IP PTZ cameras, this is designed to be mounted on a ceiling (or on a wall, using extra mounting hardware). If you were wanting something to just sit on a table, then you will probably not be able to find one with real optical zoom.

Is ther a other forum where can help me
It's not so easy for me With my poor English
I think your English is good enough for this.

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

ENiGMA

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
How does ptz work when A LOT of people are viewing at the same time? who gets control of the remote so to speak?

JasminThai

n3wb
Reaction score
Hey

It is always only 1 client at the same time
Important is the video quality have to be very good HD with good colors, smooth ptz to see all details, and it have to be easy for my client to get access to my stream with computer and smartphone ( important no apps with recording function)

I have fiber optic cable to my working room with 15mbit upload speed that have to be enough for good HD stream

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey

It is always only 1 client at the same time
Important is the video quality have to be very good HD with good colors, smooth ptz to see all details, and it have to be easy for my client to get access to my stream with computer and smartphone ( important no apps with recording function)

I have fiber optic cable to my working room with 15mbit upload speed that have to be enough for good HD stream
You will have to change the password each time. You WILL NOT be able to prevent recording. Once you give someone access to the stream they can record it. There is NO way to prevent recording with any type of camera since screen capture is always an option.

Jack B Nimble

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Well Jasmin cleary to get a handle on what is being trasmitted what is your website so those here can observe and provide clear suggestions,:nuts:

JasminThai

n3wb
Reaction score
Hey fenderman,
With no recording I mean only I not want the camera software shows this option on the stream if the client use a separated problem to recorded that's no problem

JasminThai

n3wb
Reaction score
Is there someone know a forum for professional USB remote cameras?

A usb camera wold be nice to but all usb camera that I find are 1000$ up