Need a modern security system

Reaction score
I have an old siren and alarm in my house that works even if a cat comes in through its mini door. My neighbours are always annoyed because of that. I turned it off, but now it means I do not have any protection from burglars. Looking for companies which suggest modern products in that sphere. Do you know anything about Ajax or something like that? Can you recommend me any? I want to have high-quality motion sensors, a fire detection system, and, also, cameras.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I have an old siren and alarm in my house that works even if a cat comes in through its mini door. My neighbours are always annoyed because of that. I turned it off, but now it means I do not have any protection from burglars. Looking for companies which suggest modern products in that sphere. Do you know anything about Ajax or something like that? Can you recommend me any? I want to have high-quality motion sensors, a fire detection system, and, also, cameras.
Check out Konnected if you are a DIYer

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Many on here love the Ring Alarm System. Not to be confused with Ring cameras that many do not like for many reasons.

jack46606

n3wb
Reaction score
I know Ajax. This is the security system my parents use. The company has everything except cameras. But as I remember, my father bought cameras from another brand and the installers connected them to the system. I also know they are not a DIY products company, but a professional one. For me, it is more reliable to let pros install such a system. I suppose you can check their website or call them.
If you are looking for any DIY variants - I do not know any good ones. My friend used to have one, but he replaced it with a pro version as well.