Need a website for your Security Business?

Sean Nelson

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Thinking about starting a security installation business? Or already have one but don't have a website? Well, either way, you will need a website in todays day and age!

We created a site builder geared specifically towards security installers. You can literally have a site up in minutes and its incredibly easy to edit and manage yourself. No coding whatsoever. Just swap out the logo, images, text and color schemes with your own and you have your own website

Its only 19.99/mo which includes all hosting fee's and includes the easy to use website builder/editor. However, we are including a one month free trial for you to take a stab at it. This also includes a free domain name. Check out our sister site (SiteMojo) to get started

Reaction score
Actually, it looks pretty cool, Sean. Is this service still available? Web-constructor seems to be more reasonable than creating a website. I'd also like to know if the price is still the same. Thanks in advance for the information. Btw, will it be possible to add this ip checker api to my future website? I need to know my customers' locations to offer them related products and other stuff. So, Sean, I'd be highly grateful for your help and guidance. Keep me updated. I'll be waiting for your reply!!

Last edited:

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
A very tempting offer, can you share layouts or examples of websites?
You can check out more info and some examples here > Site Mojo - Websites for Security Installers

Let me know if you have any questions!

Actually, it looks pretty cool, Sean. Is this service still available? Web-constructor seems to be more reasonable than creating a website. I'd also like to know if the price is still the same. Thanks in advance for the information. Btw, will it be possible to add this ip checker api to my future website?

Why do I get the impression the the OP has multiple accounts here?

tech_junkie

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
lol I'm cheaper with hosting:

BTW, I find it interesting the OP is advertising on someone's forum this way. ICANN discourages this.

:rofl: pagepro wordpress plugins :rofl: Like they really index unless you have someone manually insert them in search engines, Then they rank lower than sites written correctly.

Last edited:

tech_junkie

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I find it double interesting someone comments on someone advertising in said manner, while they advertise in said manner in the same post :facepalm:

LOL not in the same matter. If it was, I would have wrote an "instant site" template. like the one @ pagepro
Btw I don't have an issue getting customers. Because I don't overcharge.

Reaction score
webpage stuff for my company is something I need/want to do. But so slammed with work that such is on the backburner. Hopefully, after December I can get many of these small things squared away. Hmm... on that note, I should start a new post in 'chit chat' about what i'm facing and maybe folks with experience can come up with ideas.