Need assistance with getting my network enabled DVR to work with BI

Lynton

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello Everybody

I purchased a no name brand Network DVR I can view the feeds from the web browser without issue, and If I insert the DVR's IP address into a android app called IP cam viewer it allows me to view the feeds as well.
The app allows me pick a channel between 1 and 4 so that I can view separate feeds. However in BI when I select generic profile and use the same IP/port numbers I get either IO error, no signal found or a 404 error. I do not see any
way to select a channel in BI so I assume this is part of the problem. I have tried for about 11 ours in total using every method I could find online and I simply cannot view the feeds. I would appreciate any help I can get at this point!

Thank you for reading!

Lynton

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello Everybody

I purchased a no name brand Network DVR I can view the feeds from the web browser without issue, and If I insert the DVR's IP address into a android app called IP cam viewer it allows me to view the feeds as well.
The app allows me pick a channel between 1 and 4 so that I can view separate feeds. However in BI when I select generic profile and use the same IP/port numbers I get either IO error, no signal found or a 404 error. I do not see any
way to select a channel in BI so I assume this is part of the problem. I have tried for about 11 ours in total using every method I could find online and I simply cannot view the feeds. I would appreciate any help I can get at this point!

Thank you for reading!

Lynton
Camera number is what you use to select the channel...you need the right path though..

Lynton

n3wb
Reaction score
Thank you for responding, any way for me to discover the path?

Lynton

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello, I let ip camviewer run and get the following:

Defeway D08AHD1 - this is the only one confirmed to be working on the tablet
IPS N812
LTS LTD41XX

Lynton

n3wb
Reaction score
Capture1.PNG

I have tried that profile with no success, I have included a screenshot of the settings in-case I am missing something.

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
Did you enter the correct user name and password for this? Also it does say port 34567 so maybe you should enter that in the two port number boxes on the right side. Just in case this got broken in some update in the past.