Need help finishing research

Reaction score
Hi. I have read the cliff notes and a ton of helpful posts and need a bit of help before I pull the trigger.

For the front porch everything seems to point to the IPC-HDW2231R-ZS varifocal for its low light ability. I chose this one because I don't need audio or epoe (i think).

The next one is tricky. This will be an interior camera and I need audio (1 way is fine) so I am looking to favor resolution over low light. From what I have seen the IPC-HFW1831E looks like an excellent camera but I am open to other suggestions. I mostly use this keep an eye on the dog and people who come into the house to watch my dog.

Then I want to get two more cameras that I was hoping would be a bit cheaper all around cameras that has audio. I was going to mount these inside the house pointed at my back doors. I haven't pin pointed a camera yet if you have a suggestion.

Thanks!

Reaction score
Okay thanks. If you think that one is a better viewing experience I will do that since I have read so many of your reviews. The IPC-HFW4231S is equivalent? I have a couple places where the bullet may be an easier install.

So the IPC-HDW2231R-ZS for the front and 3x IPC-HFW4231S for the inside look like a good plan?