need help re installing hik system

robLFC

n3wb
Reaction score
hi guys

ive had my hikvision system running for 6 years approx . ive an nvr and 4 poe cams , and once set up [which was traumatic on the brain] , i just left it.

this week ive renewed one camera, and ive ended up resetting the system and getting in a right mess. ip and networking etc i think . i need some help 1 to 1 maybe remote viewing or something . will pay for support lol. currently ive got :

sadp only shows box
192.xxxxxx shows all 4 cams , where it said password error is now resolved , but shows NETWORK ABNORMAL .

ive read thru the network abnormal thread about 20 times trying to follow but im totally lost and need an experts help at this point and ive been 4 days on it and im no closer to having it working . thought this site was a good start point ?

cheers rob

Grrapp

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello for this if your cameras on plugged into the back of the NVR Camera port. The Internal NIC is Set to 192.168.254.1, so we would want our cameras on the same network scheme 192.168.254.2 and onward. so if you gave these cameras a static ip of a different network it would indicate its network abnormal. If your cameras are on the Network it needs to match the NVR IP Scheme 192.168.1.x