Need help TruVision NVR 10

Goldnut2

n3wb
Reaction score
Another UPDATE - The camera that seemed dead was not so dead after all. There was a rats nest of cat 5 cables in behind the NVR. I prior to moving marked all the cat 5 cables and plugged them in with one camera not working. I shut the system down and pulled the NVR out of the protective cooling case and removed all the not necessary cat 5 cables. There was only one cable that was not marked so it got hooked up. The camera came alive in a few minutes and magic happened again. Just amazes me how folks were looking after this unit prior to me getting there. The cleanup of spare cables did the job. Looked damn scary.
If anyone can suggest what size UPS to get for this I would be grateful. Would appreciate any suggestions at all. Me being no mathmagician
Specs say power consumption is PoE Model: 180 W

Reaction score
So Interlogix is NOT out of business. They ceased sales in US and Canada and terminated all their US support staff but international support still exists under the Lenel/S2 umbrella. If you (or your support company) call 18552868889 and navigate the menus to video support (NOT end user) you will get a support person who can issue you a reset file based on your recorder serial number which will set your password to default.

Haven't done this since last year but I did just call the number and got into the hold queue for support so I know you can get that far.

Reaction score
So Interlogix is NOT out of business. They ceased sales in US and Canada and terminated all their US support staff but international support still exists under the Lenel/S2 umbrella. If you (or your support company) call 18552868889 and navigate the menus to video support (NOT end user) you will get a support person who can issue you a reset file based on your recorder serial number which will set your password to default.

Haven't done this since last year but I did just call the number and got into the hold queue for support so I know you can get that far.
I just called them, same menu progression, on 3/5/2022. I got the message that "all Interlogix product support ended 12/31/2021."