Need Help with NVR

firefly556

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I have a dahua NVR several years old. Is there a way to get the cameras to cycle thru one at a time full screen on the monitor? I got no manual with the NVR been running just a couple cameras but just added more and well its quit useless to use the screen with all the little boxes.

jarrow

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
It would be useful to disclose the type of NVR you're using.
Generally: go to the main menu -> Display -> Tour. There you can set the interval between views, the order, how many cams at a time etc.

firefly556

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I played around with it today and got it working. I have no idea what nvr it is. Bought it 3yrs ago off amazon suppose to be dahua or a clone probably. No manual, no tags on it no nothing. But it works. Had no problems with it but I dont do much with it. I dont network or anything used just for observation/record only 6 cameras total. But now I am adding more and needed to cycle teh cameras to one big screen. those little boxes just dont cut it.

firefly556

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I looked it up because you guys made me curious. Its a
Dahua OEM NVR302A-16/16P-4KS2 16 Channel 1U 16 PoE 4K & H.265 NVR4216-16P-4K Lite Network Video Recorder IP NVR DVR XVR Surveillance System (LOCAL SUPPORT, NO LOGO)

n