Need help with zones

SkwatzForFood

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
So I've tried several different zone setups for zone crossing on this particular camera. For whatever reason I cannot get the camera to trigger when entering from the direction of the orange arrow. I've made sure the zone crossing settings are correct (two way from all zones) and tried several different zone layouts with no luck triggering it from that direction. Any ideas?20171119_090628.jpg

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
So I've tried several different zone setups for zone crossing on this particular camera. For whatever reason I cannot get the camera to trigger when entering from the direction of the orange arrow. I've made sure the zone crossing settings are correct (two way from all zones) and tried several different zone layouts with no luck triggering it from that direction. Any ideas?View attachment 23744
see video 11 Blue Iris Video Tutorials

SkwatzForFood

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
That's the video I used to set up zone crossing in the first place because of all the alerts I was getting due to shadows during the day. I have it working fairly well on all my other cameras. It also works as I want in all other areas of this camera, other than walking in to the frame from the direction of the orange arrow. I've tried making that zone larger, smaller, narrower, wider, etc. Tried at least five different variations this morning and I haven't been able to make it trigger. Maybe if I try continuous recording, cross from that side, then run the video through the motion detection analyzer it'll help?