Need suggestion for hidden camera

jrozic

n3wb
Reaction score
Hopefully someone here can give me some advice for a hidden camera. I have a daughter and some weird things have been going on and we need to get to the bottom of this. It started out a few months ago. she has noticed her underwear have been showing up missing. at first she thought they were mixed in with other family members clothes. Than she had some of her sex toys show up missing. and this is driving us nuts. we keep the doors, windows locked. I have a 16 year old step son living with us and I asked him and he has no idea where they are. I need a camera that can be hidden in her room and record on motion and send a notice to her sell phone.

The Automation Guy

Known around here
Reaction score
Once again this sounds super sketch.

If I believe your story, I would say it sounds like there are four people living in your house - it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what is going on....... I would tell you just put a lock on your daughter's room. That will be more effective and doesn't require you to be a pervert. Or your could simply search your step-son's room and find the missing items.

That being said, I don't believe your story. I do think this story has a pervert in it, but it isn't your "step-son". This forum is not going to help you with this project. In addition, I hope the young lady's in your house put their own locks on their doors to keep out unwelcomed intrusions.

Last edited:
Reaction score
This looks like a repost from months ago. It was one of your wife's lovers, remember!
I got a laugh about the "daughter" telling her "Daddy" that some of her sex toys were missing. Yep, totally normal family behavior.

What's the old saying? "Disbelief should be suspended, not hung by the neck until it is dead."