Needing help accessing new Hikvision set up

GLO

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi and thanks in advance.

I purchased the 7616NXI-I2 Acusense NVR and some ColorVu and Accusense Cameras.

I have it running on my desk before installing the everything into its final position.

I am having real trouble connecting to the In camera settings, even after setting up the
Clicking the Camera shortcut takes me to the NVR IP Address and a port assigned to that camera. however i get the below 'this site cannot be found error'

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

SamM

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Are you using the NVR POE for the cameras? If so, it has a DHCP server. You need to connect the pc/laptop to a spare port on the POE, set the pc to dhcp and then access the camera. If this does not suit suit you, then use an external POE switch for the cameras and NVR, assign the IP add to the cameras within the range of the NVR LAN.

Alternatively, just use the iVMS software to manage these cameras that are connected to the NVR POE.

GLO

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Thanks, I have them running now, but whilst i can see live view on the NVR via the browser, when i connect to the camera via the virtual host the Live View fails, and as such i cant set up the Acusense camera.
I am also looking how to disable the IR on it too?

SamM

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Use the ivms software to manage the camera. It will create a tree with the various camera ip. it will (by default) open the camera via a browser.

GLO

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
thanks, giving that a go and can see the live feed, but as im new to the platform, where do i go to configure the camera settings.(and not the NVR settings for the camera)

SamM

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
On the ivms 4200 software, it searches for devices on the network under device management, highlight the camera ip that you want to configure. it works similar to the SADP tool but allows you to configure the various camera settings